Activity #1: Getting to Know You Survey
This survey is to submit thru a link provide to Google forms
Students are required to log in and complete the survey by 11:55 on the 3rd day or class. This is used to verify class attendance.
Activity #2: Scavenger Hunt
Log into the Moodle page and review the syllabus, discussion forum Module s and assignments. Download this template for the Scavenger Hunt and complete it Submit it by the 5th day of the class.
- Who many Modules total does this course cover?_____________
- In which week is the module on Credit cards? _______________
- Create a Discussion thread to introduce yourself to the rest of the class.
- in the Submission section, How many assignments are due through the end of this course ?_____________
- How many discussion submissions are required for the this course?____________
- Submit this template as scavenger hunt under submissions.
Submit before 11:59 p.m. U.S. EST/EDT on Day 5 of this module.
Activity #3: Introduction Post
In the discussion forum, create a post to introduce yourself to the class. Post should include your name and any other personal information that you do not mind sharing with other. A photo of yourself is welcome by not required. You are required to respond to at least 2 of your class mates post.
Make your initial posts before 11:59 p.m. U.S. EST/EDT on Day 5 of this module. After making your initial postings, review at least two of your classmates’ postings and reply to their threads. Complete your replies before 11:59 p.m. U.S. EST/EDT on the last day of this module.
Discussion postings should always be thoughtful and courteous and include some references or direct evidence from the module’s content, readings, or assignments to support your statements. In order to ensure that postings are appropriate in length and substance, please limit your initial postings to 50 –100 words and each of your responses to 25 –50 words.