Activity #1: Virtual License Plate
This course will require you to participate in discussion questions, submit assignments, review your grades and communicate with your classmates. In order to be successful, you must be familiar with Moodle, in order to find areas to post your responses, submit your assignments, and communicate with your classmates.
- Log onto 6th Grade World History at http://moodle.coastalapps.org/course/view.php?id=275
- Complete the following template for the Scavenger Hunt Assignment
After logging on to our class in Moodle, complete the following task and submit the assignment to the Scavenger Hunt in the submissions section.
- Got to the “General Discussion” section of the World History Website. Once there post a response under the thread “You found it!”
- Go to the Submission Count how many assignments will be submitted throughout the course and record here: _________________________________________________.
- Go to the Assessment Count how many assignments will be given during the course. Record your answer here: ________________________________________________.
- Go to the Discussion How does this differ from the general discussion area? ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- Find the Grade section under SETTINGS. Describe the information that can be found on this page.
- Return to the general discussion area and post a response under the Scavenger Hunt Wrap up thread.
- Submit this template under Scavenger Hunt in the submission section.
Submit before 11:59pm US EST/EDT on Day 5 of this module.
Activity #2: Course Policies
After reviewing the course policies, please go to the general discussion board and post a response under the Course Policies. I will be happy to respond to all of your questions or concerns. Also, if you can help a classmate, please feel free to respond to them as well. I encourage you to share your ideas, comments, and concerns and help each other whenever you can.
Discussion postings should always be thoughtful and courteous and include some reference or direct evidence from the module’s content, readings, or assignments to support your statements. In order to ensure that postings are appropriate in length and substance, please limit your initial postings to 50-100 works and each of your responses to 25-50 words.